Bangkok Hospital Pattaya
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya is a JCI Accredited hospital and is a leading medical institute in Asia specialising in Plastic Surgery.
Pattaya has lured tourists for almost four decades, and it’s showing no sign of slowing down. The gorgeous half-moon of Pattaya Bay swoops around the headland to (slightly) more refined Hat Jomtien, and delicate sea-breezes whip up a heady cocktail of suntan lotion, fast food, and motorcycle and jet-ski fumes. Pattaya offers so much to so many people, from the beautiful beaches to the fantastic shopping. While you are recovering from your surgery or dental, you can relax and enjoy what Pattaya has to offer.
Plastic surgery involves the aesthetic correction, shaping or molding, contouring, and restoring of any specific appearance of the physical form.
Aesthetic plastic surgery for the enhancement of looks is increasingly popular world wide. At our Aesthetic Centres, we offer a variety of the most up to date cosmetic procedures with well trained and highly qualified specialists from Board Certified Plastic Surgeons providing patients with consultations and an excellent care on all surgical procedures.
We provide services and procedures as follow:
- Face lift/ neck lift/ for head lift
- Rhinoplasty (augmentation and reduction / reshaping)
- Chin augmentation
- Otoplasty (pinning of the ears)
- Breast augmentation, breast lifting and breast reduction (reduce the size to improve weight and burden to the shoulders and back)
- Pectoral implantation
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Liposuction to improve shape and body contour
- Service for cleft lip and cleft palate repair
- Pharyngeal flap to improve speeches
- Minor surgeries
In addition to cosmetic surgery, a wide range of facial skin rejuvenation services are also available.